You’ve probably figured out by now that sequin bridesmaid dresses are kind of a favourite here on SBB – let’s be honest, they look completely gorgeous and glamorous and they always make our pretty-loving hearts lift a mile. But by now you also know there are a ton of options for how to actually put that sparkly ensemble together. Long or short? Solids or skirts? Same dresses or mismatched? Well, we can’t make the decision for you, but we can do what we do, and bring you some delicious, glittering inspiration! Top image: Andria Lindquist via The Knot
1. Long, matching, full-length sequins
2. Short, matching, all-sequin gowns
3. Long, mismatched, full-length sequins
4. Short, mismatched sequins
5. Full-length two-tone gowns
6. Short two-tone dresses
Credit: Photography by Nadean
7. Short dresses in mismatched textures
8. Long dresses in mixed textures
Credit: Taylor Lord
9. Sequin skirts
10. Mix and match textures and lengths
Click on any of the product images to shop. For the most recent sparkly bridesmaid dress finds, check in with our Gold, Glitter & Sparkle Pinterest Board.
To see more glittery bridesmaid dress inspiration, see our Glitter Bridesmaid Dresses feature.
NOTE: This post includes affiliate links