Welcome to the SBB Influencer Network homepage! This is a resource just for you, designed to work alongside our Facebook group. Here you’ll find an up-to-date editorial calendar, calls for submission or contribution, and of course our exclusive fast track submission form (which guarantees you a reply within a week). On the right, look out for links to our image specifications and other information, as well as the questionnaire we send to brides and grooms. Everything is kept up to date, so please check in regularly, to ensure that you’re able to make the most of your membership in the influencer network, and connect with more brides and grooms on SouthBound Bride.
- Beautiful weddings: We’re putting out the call for the best of the season so far! Send us your most beautiful, creative, unique, romantic weddings, whatever their style or location.
- Weddings at specific venues: In line with a soon-to-launch project, priority will be given to beautiful weddings at the following venues (more to be added soon): Bon Dea, Rickety Bridge, The Dairy Shed, Elandskloof, Crystal Barn, Cranford Country Lodge, Barker Manor, Olive Rock, Rockhaven, Bordeaux Game Farm, Lourensford, Mofam River Lodge, Cabrieres, Mina’s, Kuthaba Bush Lodge, Babylonstoren, Natte Valleij, Blue Bay Lodge.
- Serenity/Rose Quartz Styled Shoots: We’d love to feature some beautiful shoots using one or both of this year’s Pantone Colours of the Year.
- Tropical/organic/industrial weddings & styled shoots: Weddings and styled shoots that fit in with our themes for February/March/April will be given priority. Remember, if it’s already been published in print or on an overseas blog, we’re happy to refeature!
- Valentine’s Day features: We’re looking for a headline feature for Valentine’s Day. In the past, we’ve featured: engagement/proposals, red or heart-themed weddings, romantic styled shoots. Do you have something perfect up your sleeve?
- Traditional weddings: Did you know that our top two all-time most viewed real weddings have been traditional weddings? If you’ve shot a Xhosa, Zulu or other traditional South African wedding, we’d love to see it! Please also include a second ‘western’ wedding if the couple opted to do both.
- Tropical flowers: We’re planning a roundup of beautiful tropical bouquets and possibly centrepieces in February. Do you have one or more to share? We’d also love your top tips on incorporating tropical flowers into your wedding. Email us at [email protected]
- Beach weddings: We’re looking for your top tips for beach weddings! Send them to us at [email protected]
DRESS DESIGNERS & BOUTIQUES
- New collections: If there’s a new collection of a line you carry, or if you have images to share of your own new collection, we’d love to see them! Please note, we don’t do features with runway images in general, but we love lookbooks!
Have something wonderful for us you don’t see on this list! Go ahead and submit anyway – we’d love to hear from you!
Fast Track Submission
As members of the SBB Influencer Network, you go to the top of the pile in the submissions process – we promise to respond within one week. Just fill in the form below, or email [email protected]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting this form you verify that this submission has not been submitted to any other wedding blogs, and will not be submitted elsewhere until and unless it has been declined by SouthBound Bride or 30 days after publication on SouthBound Bride. You also verify that you hold copyright to the images, or have the permission of the copyright holder, and that other service providers involved in the making of this wedding or shoot have been informed of your submission. You understand that, once you submit this work for a feature, if accepted, it will not be removed under any circumstances.