Happy weekend my lovely friends – hope you’ve been having a good one? It’s been curling up inside weather again here in London, so I’ve been feasting on comfort food like homemade bangers and mash with lashings of gravy, sipping on some New Zealand sauv blanc and hibernating with some films. This evening I’m off to a fab engagement party – always lovely to toast a new couple at the start of their wedding journey! Whatever you’ve been doing, hope it’s been a good one!
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
Are you following SBB on Pinterest yet? Be sure you do, as every week I round up my favourites from the week, including:
- Fresh green leaves + calligraphy gold = the prettiest summer escort ‘cards’
- Love this bride’s hair!
- Gold lasercut table names. Amazeballs.
- Protea bouquet with sparkly gold bridesmaid dresses. Gorgeous combo, no?
♥ WEDDING NEWS
- Our lovely photographer friend Kim Du Toit is looking forward to the next season of Cape and Northern Cape weddings, and she has a deal JUST for SBB readers! Now doesn’t that make you feel special?
- Two of my favourite wedding blogs relaunched with sparkly new looks this week – have you seen the new Style Me Pretty and Bridal Musings yet?
- Of course, the big news from SBB for photographers this week was The Editorial Wedding. We’re so looking forward to meeting everyone next month – places are still available so check out The Editorial Wedding site for more.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
Here what we had to share on SBB this week:
- Inspiration Board: Rustic Nautical
- Introducing our brand new invitation suite from The Invitation Gallery with lots more mint & coral inspiration
- My new stationery crush – foil stamping
- A sweet wedding in the South African bushveld
- Exquisite style from this bride in a champagne dress and statement necklace – and a gorgeous wedding besides
- Urban ballerina styled shoot
- Get the coloured dress / evening-dress-as-wedding-dress look for less
♥ WELCOME NEW SPONSORS
The week wouldn’t be complete without a shoutout to our fabulous new sponsors – please take a moment to check them out!