Hello friends! How are you all doing? Hope your weekend has been nice and chilled, as mine has. Just after I finish this off, I’m about to head off to the kitchen and cook up a lovely batch of chicken cacciatore – perfect for what is a very chilly winter day! Then I may curl up with a Murder She Wrote marathon (don’t judge, Jessica’s ma girl) while I finish off the prettiness for the week – can’t wait to share! I also have a couple of special little projects I’m hoping to finally get off the ground soon, so here’s hoping it’s a productive week!
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
I’m going Pintastic at the moment – make sure you catch SBB’s Weekly Faves, which this week included:
- A rainbow full-length table garland. LOVE these flowers!
- Black velvet cocktails – so sophis for a black tie wedding and love the gold dipped glasses
- Just the prettiest wedding inspired by a painting – and aren’t those lace capped sleeves the business?
- How to make this super fun paper backdrop – perfect for a photobooth!
♥ WEDDING NEWS
- To celebrate valentine’s month, the lovely Miss Abigail K. is giving away a free 1 hour studio shoot for a lucky loved up couple, including free hair and makeup and a 15% discount on future shoots – details here.
- Another fab Valentine’s giveaway from Intuzuri, who are giving away a free wedding dress on the 14th, together with Perfect Wedding Magazine. See here for details.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
Here’s what we had going on round SBB this week…
- An inspiration board for a travel-happy couple who met in Argentina but will wed in SA
- Our Real Life Bride has been accessory shopping
- A sweet country wedding in Mpumalanga
- The fab Che from Indieberries told us about her save the dates and gave DIY brides some advice
- Their eyes met on the London underground, and they wed at a beautiful wedding in Namibia
- An ode to sunglasses
- A proposal in Venice led to a Venetian-themed wedding for this Cape couple
- Vera Wang + Cape views. Need I say more?
- A fabulous photography workshop and the full shoot (so many inspiring decor ideas!)
♥ WELCOME NEW SPONSORS
We love our sponsors here at SBB, since they make it possible for us to do what we do. I’m delighted to introduce you to some new ones!