Hello friends! It’s been a few weeks since I did a SouthBound Sunday (blame tax season, bleugh), but I have been rounding up all my faves from around the web this weekend and I can’t wait to share them with you! Every week I am just blown away by how much creativity and gorgeousness is going on in wedding world, as well as by you ladies, with all your enthusiasm and spirit! I really do love my job :)
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- A STUNNING New Zealand elopement – love everything about this one. (By Nadia Meli Photography via Green Wedding Shoes)
- “You make us happy!” – such a sweet way to let your guests know how much you appreciate them. (By Alders Photography via 100 Layer Cake)
- I love me a gorgeous stationery suite, and this one is the perfect shade of ombre with a little bit of gold doily bling. I love. (By Mikkel Paige Photography via Ruffled)
- Ballet buns aren’t going anywhere, and no wonder, as this sophisticated bride proves. (By Rock This Moment via Ruffled)
Don’t forget you can keep up with everything I find during the week on the SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
- Our teal and oatmeal inspiration board created quite a buzz on Facebook!
- Gorgeous flower girl dresses matched with some of our favourite palettes.
- Wow, this wedding. Backyard romance at it’s very best.
- A clean navy and white palette in a fab safari atmosphere for this bride and groom.
- Oh peonies, I love you so, and never more than in this gorgeous Cape winelands wedding.
- A makeup artist and her firefighter fiance get sparks flying in this e-shoot
- Love love love this sparkly autumn styled shoot – one of my favourite colour combos ever
- Everything you need to plan the perfect bridal shower, including a timeline calendar
♥ NEW SPONSORS
We have the best sponsors – I adore them! Recently joining the team are:
And be sure to check out the Directory for more amazing suppliers!
See you back tomorrow for another week of FAB. xox