Hello darlings, how has your weekend been? Mine has ROCKED. I mentioned that one of my besties and her family were out from Australia (SO exciting, haven’t seen each other for five years!) so we went down the coast with her folks, her hubby and her three awesome sons, who all just happen to be my much beloved godsons. I am not much of a kid person, but these little guys are the BOMB. Two days filled with whale sightings, Monopoly games, domino games, fresh crayfish slash mussels slash crab slash oysters feasts, and just hanging out with some of my favourite people in the world. Awesome. I am a very happy lady today! Anyway, with the weather turning bad here in Durbs, we’re back a little early, which means there’s just enough time for me to bring you my fab finds from the week. It’s SouthBound Sunday!!!
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- Blue and purple – the perfect colour combo
- ‘You are my favourite’ – how cute is this custom sign?
- LOVING all the farm to table style goodness on Green Wedding Shoes this week, including a fab brown paper runner
- Oh my word – this Tadashi Shoji dress never fails to make me fall in love with it. I adore how this red-lipped, platinum-haired bride styled it.
Remember – you can see more of my current wedding swoons on the SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
Here’s what you might have missed on the blog this last week:
- Turquoise loves blush and gold
- How to rock statement bridal jewellery, from necklaces to bracelets to earrings
- Rainbow wedding with a surprise colourful cake!
- Fifteen fab gold and glitter DIYs
- Travel-themed invitation suites – love!
- Super romantic wedding with pastel details
- A rock climbing e-shoot
- How to pick the perfect first dance
- Grace Loves Lace creates the most beautiful wedding dresses!
♥ NEW SPONSORS
Show some love to our fab new sponsors! A big welcome to…
See you all back here tomorrow!