Happy Sunday folks! Hope you’re enjoying a break – I definitely am, especially since tomorrow is a public holiday in the UK. We have such a cool week coming up on the blog, but before I get to that tomorrow, let’s have a nod to the week that was with a roundup of some of my favourite bits from the blogosphere and a return of the Love List. It’s been such a pleasure for me to spend some time catching up on my favourite blogs and getting new ideas, stay on top of all the latest trends, etc. So enjoy, and I’ll see you back here in the morning!
- Hot air balloon centrepieces? So. Darn. Cute!
- I’m a big believer in doing what you love for your engagement shoot. And also a big fan of Audrey. And also of Tiffany’s. So it’s no stretch that I love this Breakfast at Tiffany’s inspired shoot!
- Isn’t this just the sweetest way to let your maids know how much they mean to you? I know I’d keep this bag forever.
- Sometimes simple is best – this bouquet is just so perfectly sweet, isn’t it?
- What do you do if your guy’s best friend is a girl? Put her in the groom’s party and style her up perfectly like this couple did!
- Just one more piece of evidence why having gorgeous umbrellas on hand can turn rain from catastrophe to photo opp.
- Show me the way to next whisky bar… especially if it’s as adorable as this one!
- I can’t get over these sweet buttons – the perfect mixture of vintage pretty and modern fun.