Good morning! Your Monday inspiration board will be with you in just a minute, but before the week begins I wanted to share the best of the last week with you all since I didn’t get a chance on the weekend. I was too busy, as it happens, shaking my little tush on the catwalk. Okay, not catwalk. But I was schmodeling for one of my favouritest photographers, the lovely Monica Dart, who I asked to take some pics as she is over in London at the moment. We had such a lovely afternoon, together with Louise of Bijoux Bride, and I can’t wait to see the pictures of us blogging girls! (Bloggesses? Bloggerinas?)
Anyway, here’s my best bits from the week that was.
- Maybe it’s just us wedding bloggers or photographers who will find this amusing, but I love this mock up of Barbie and Ken’s wedding using what have become traditional pictures from the wedding shoot repertoire.
- I can’t think of a sweeter way to ask your bridesmaids to be part of your day than this DIY box of goodness.
- Escort bunting!!!!! Oh, it’s just awesome, need I say more?
- Another super cute escort ‘card’ idea – giving your guests notebooks with their names on the spines and table name on the front, which gives you a gorgeous book case display and a lovely favour in one!
- How sweet is this little altar?
- More about Kate Moss’ wedding on the blog soon, but in the meantime, check out her breathtaking pictures from photo god Mario Testino and Vogue. Iconic.
- A whole SUITE full of Tiffany style at the St Regis? I’m in heaven. *Adds staying here to bucket list…*
- You probably know by now how much I love calligraphy, but here‘s a brilliant article on how to get some of that prettiness if you can’t afford it.