Hello, lovelies! Hope you’re having a brilliant weekend – and I bet you rugby widows are pleased that the games are on so early in the morning so you get your boys back for the rest of the day! I’m amping for tomorrow, and will be backing our boys 100%. Come on, Boks! Anyway, here’s my favourites from the week that was.
- If you love the Alice in Wonderland theme but want something fresh yet still whimsical, why not Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? This fun shoot shows how!
- Sigh, sigh, sigh. This wedding is rustic chic at it’s bestest.
- I’ve been dying over this BHLDN dress for months, but this is the first time I’ve spotted it in a wedding. And it. is. awesome.
- Loving these green sari bridesmaids!
- My wonderful friend Christie over at Hindsight Bride had a rubbish photographer for her big day (BOO), so she and her husband worked with the awesome Two Ring Studios for an amazing engagement shoot recreating their details. So, so gorgeous! Read the whole story here.
- LOVE coral and aqua – this inspiration shoot is amazeballs.
- A roundup of doable DIY favours – and how sweet are these tins?
- Bijoux Bride Louise gives a fab tutorial on styling a shabby chic wedding – everything you need to get started!
WEDDING OF THE WEEK
Okay, you guys know how much I love nautical weddings, and this navy and yellow watercolour wedding absolutely nails it. The stationery is to die for, there are loads of sweet details, and the madeleine-covered cake is completely ooh-inducing. I wish I saw more nautical weddings in South Africa, but I’ll settle for swooning over this one!
Here’s a gratuitous hot rugby player photo. Because I can.
Have a lovely weekend folks!