Remember, remember, the 5th of November… hope you all are having a lovely Guy Fawkes weekend! As you can see, I’ve decided to move our Love List posts to Saturdays, so now you’ll have some weekend Cap Classique goodness as well! And there’s a little something for Sunday as well, so pop in then to see what I’ve got planned.
Here are my favourites from around the web this week!
- What a perfectly lovely vintage country place setting! Love the fabric postcard detail.
- You’ve got the first dance sorted, but what about your reception entrance song? Here are some great suggestions.
- Love the chalkboard effect but can’t freehand something as pretty as you’d like? This clever bride found a brilliant DIY solution to the problem!
- I LOVE this fun wedding with a balloon aisle – it’s like Kate & Wills meets a children’s party!
- Lovely suggestions for escort cards
- Love, love, LOVE this bride’s frothtastic dress!
- Holy whimsical summer! These bridesmaids and groomsmen on bicycles are just the sweetest!
- Aren’t these doorknob place holders the prettiest? And so easy to DIY.
WEDDING OF THE WEEK
I’ve been following fellow wedding blogger Georgia of Before the Big Day through her wedding planning – I loved her concept of a secret garden-themed wedding in France and couldn’t wait to see the gorgeous pics from Caught the Light! This week, Georgia finally did the big reveal, and WOW. So, so beautiful. I love the clouds of baby’s breath (especially lining the aisle – so romantic!), Georgia’s beautiful dress and peony bouquet, the walled garden location (such lovely use of tissue pom poms here) and the sweet and subtle use of the key motif. Head over here to see all the wedding posts and details. Congrats again, Georgia!
And finally, here’s a reminder of all the goodness here on Cap Classique this week:
- On Monday we were off to the races, inspired by My Fair Lady‘s Ascot scene.
- Our real life bride was also feeling inspired – check out a first peek at her wedding style here.
- Texas meets South Africa meets England in this gorgeous, handcrafted wedding with dinner under a fairy lit pergola. Sigh.
- A look at the latest bridal looks inspiring me from the London catwalks
- Lemon, lavender and morning sunshine combine in this lovely breakfast wedding
- Our guest poster shows you how to personalise your wedding using paper and print