Good morning friends, and happy weekend! I’ve had a very chilled out week, and a chilled weekend to come – looking forward to seeing one of my lovely friends today who’s over from Singapore for some tea and cake and goss. Meanwhile, here’s what the blog got up to this week…
Turquoise and chocolate tones in this trading post-styled board | Our RLB picks her dress | An adorable wedding with themed table decor | A bloggista engagement | Dancing under the African stars on the night of a perfect moon | I pick 2013’s biggest trend | A downhome-handmade-rustic wedding | Gorgeous flower girl dresses | A burst of colour in this inspiration board | Temporary tattoos as favours, yes please!
Here’s what I found and loved on the rest of the blogs this week:
- Love this perky ponytail! Spotted via A Crimson Kiss.
- All the florals in this shoot are gorgeous, but this bouquet is my fave.
- How cute was the idea of this ‘high tea’ for a bride and her maids when their photo venue fell through?
- Who says rainbow cakes can’t look classy? This makes me smile.
- Dear José Villa: I want to live inside your camera, please.
- I’m dying over this Santorini day-after shoot – SUCH gorgeous pictures. Makes me even more desperate to go there.
- A hand-painted vintage dress – how special is that?
- I’m loving the pastel flower belt worn by this bride – such a lovely touch!
- A bonus link: Great article from Ruffled on how to use inspiration shoots to practically inspire your wedding.
WEDDING OF THE WEEK
This gorgeous wedding over on SMP from Tanja Lippert really caught my eye this week. I loved the combo of soft, romantic, old world elegance, and punchy modern style, with some really fun elements, including stunning Grecian bridesmaids dresses. And obviously it doesn’t hurt that the bride is wearing Vera Wang. Oh, Vera. Vera Vera Vera.