Hey friends! Hope your weekend is going well – I am just loving the beautiful weather we’ve been blessed with at the end of summer and long may it continue! (Although it kind of seems that the sun only shines when an Olympics is in town – maybe THAT’S the key…) It’s been a fantastic week on the blog – I hope you’ve enjoyed the features as much as I have! Here’s the highlights: Our spring pastels inspiration board proved one of our most popular EVER | Our real life bride found herself a fairytale venue | An incredibly stylish and sophisticated beach wedding at The Grand | Engagement shoot loveliness at a motor museum | Farm weddings don’t come sweeter than this one | Look ye on these bouquets and weep (with joy) | Travel-themed invitations DIY | Rustic tangerine inspiration board | Bonsai trees and a Vera Wang dress… how I love this real wedding | Introducing Mira Zwillinger couture.
Here’s my favourites from the rest of the web:
- LOVE these LOVE letters! They would be so amazing in photographs – the ultimate bit of sparkle!
- I adore this bride‘s unusual wedding style
- Gloriosa lily bouquet – simply stunning!
- Wire table numbers DIY
- More DIY gorgeousness – crepe paper anemones. Very cool.
- Oh I do love a groom in a bowtie.
- Blush is beautiful for this wedding dress – and aren’t the maids the best too?
- Junebug has published a collection of ‘stylish brides‘ – wow, some amazing photographic and fashion inspiration including this amazing pic by Claire Morgan!
WEDDING OF THE WEEK
I am absolutely over the MOON for this gorgeous wedding in an urban loft space with a palette of black, kraft and powder blue, gorgeous calligraphy details and an amazing Vera Wang gown. It’s seriously stylish. There’s even a cute little Oreo ‘cake’! (Pics by Alea Lovely Fine Art Photographer)