Time for another holiday gift guide, and this is a special twist on gifts for couples and newlyweds. With so many couples now waiting a few months before taking a proper honeymoon, you have an extra chance to put together the perfect gift to get them excited about their trip, or just to make things more convenient when they get there. And guess what? There are lots of adorable his ‘n hers, holiday-worthy finds out there – and at a Christmas-friendly price point. Which means that these gifts double as the perfect little splurge for yourself, if you’re a honeymooner-to-be! (PS You can find these and lots more gift ideas in our dedicated 2015 Christmas Gift Guide Pinterest Board)
- These matching Mr & Mrs passport covers are a perfect mix of sweet and stylish – and who knows, it might even prompt a honeymoon upgrade at the check-in desk!
- A travel journal is always a lovely gift for a travelling couple, and they don’t come any prettier than this Rifle Paper Co. Bon Voyage notebook.
- Whether it’s a beach or a pool that they’ll be spending your days beside, sun-worshipping honeymooners will need a cute beach tote – and they’ll totes appreciate this one, customised with the first letter of their newly shared surname!
- Why not let them rock out their togetherness on the beach in matching Mr & Mrs sunglasses? Okay, it’s a little cheesy, but won’t these sunnies make for the cutest honeymoon pics?
- More a gift from a bridesmaid to her close friend and bride-to-be, but let’s be honest, he’s going to enjoy this floral bustier too!
- Another one just for the honeymooning bride – but when better to wear a Kate Spade Mrs necklace than when she’s out for a romantic dinner after a day of sunbathing with her new husband?
- It’s a holiday of a lifetime – there are going to be selfies. Help out your honeymooning friends with this special cameraphone lens that means they’ll be able to squeeze that gorgeous background into their pics as well.
- Couples on a honeymoon budget will appreciate this touch of high-end hotel luxury with matching his ‘n hers robes they can enjoy at home too.
- If the honeymooners on your gift list are heading to Paris (or actually, anywhere), this specially engraved love lock is SUCH a sweet idea! They’ll get to keep the key as a keyring too – a perfect memento!
- A magazine always goes down well, and a subscription to Conde Nast Traveller means they’ll be able to start dreaming up their next adventure as soon as they get home.
- A cross between beach cover-up and lingerie, this luxe lace kaftan is the perfect gift for a honeymooner bride.
- Underwater cameras are the perfect addition to a honeymooner’s luggage, but one they may not think to buy themselves, which is what makes this a great gift.
- Matching luggage tags are a must for honeymooners, and these ‘Just Married’ pair are also bright enough to be spotted easily on the airport carousel.
- This Anywhere Travel Guide is such a great idea – it features 75 cards to inspire exploration and adventure, including a mix of concrete actions like ‘’write down what you like about this city on a small piece of paper, leave it where someone else will find it later.’’
- For him or for her, these flip flops feature a cute bag that’s customised with their names and surname!
This is not a sponsored post but contains affiliate links.
2015 Gift Guide Series:
- Gifts for Your Wedding Planner
- Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
- Gifts for Your Groomsmen
- Gifts for Honeymooners