Santa’s comiiiiiiiiing! Yep, it’s true, Christmas is on its merry way, and as well as all things family and food, that means it’s time to start thinking about presents. Finding the perfect thing for my favourite people is something I look forward to all year, and so this year I’m indulging my love for all things gifty with a series of festive guides… with a bit of a wedding twist of course! To kick things off, I thought I would round up some lovely ideas for one of those people who very often start the year as a stranger and end it feeling like you’ve known them all your lives. I’m talking about your wedding planner. And of course there’s no obligation to buy him or her anything – whether it’s over the holiday season or even after the wedding (when all of these gifts would be totally appropriate too!), but sometimes that bond goes beyond the professional – they’ve calmed you down through your ridiculous late night “will the napkins match?” panics, worked out a table plan that has kept old family feuds from kicking off, and best of all, kept you sane, so you can enjoy your wedding planning and this special time with your fiancé. A good planner is basically your best friend, and the holidays are a great time to make them feel appreciated. So! Here are 10 ways I found on Etsy to do just that. For more Christmas gift ideas, have a look at Etsy’s editor’s picks. (PS You can find these and lots more gift ideas in our dedicated 2015 Christmas Gift Guide Pinterest Board)
- Coffee on the run is a daily reality for an events pro – she’ll love the message on this ‘keep calm, I’m a wedding planner’ travel mug!
- A pretty phone case never goes amiss – this stripy monogram version is suitably chic.
- She’s been your anchor – a dainty gold anchor necklace is the perfect way to let her know you’re grateful.
- Many planners are entrepreneurs – this mint ‘boss lady’ mug is the perfect gift for a #girlboss!
- Something different from the usual soy scented candle– this one tells it like it is!
- A tablet is a planner’s trusty companion on the move – this hand-stitched leather iPad case is the perfect place to keep it (and also, I totally want this!)
- These pencils are engraved with wedding-worthy words and phrases – the cutest way for a planner to take notes!
- This foil print would be great for a wedding – or a planner’s wall. Love it!
- A tiny Paloma’s Nest ring dish proclaiming ‘you’re the best’? No YOU’RE the best.
- At the end of a looooong wedding day, give your planner some pampering on-the-go with this travel spa gift set.
This is not a sponsored post but contains affiliate links.
2015 Gift Guide Series: