Before we all head off for the weekend, I have one last little post on our farmer’s market theme to share. I absolutely love place settings that include produce – whether fruit or vegetable – as a sweet little touch. In fact, I’ve used fruit in two of the editorials I’ve styled myself over the years. And I can’t think of a better way of getting across the feeling of farm-to-table than this. The great thing is that you can use pretty much any fruit and vegetable – we’ve seen absolutely beautiful designs using everything from pumpkins to pomegranates, from apples to artichokes, and everything in between. For extra green points, choose something local and seasonal, and place one at each setting. We’ve rounded up 20 of our favourite examples to inspire.
Image credits: 1- Cheryl McEwan/SouthBound Bride/Flowers in the Foyer on SouthBound Bride; 2- Virgil Bunao/A Charleston Bride via Ruffled; 3- Jen Dillender/Westcott Weddings/Wondrous Whimsy via Magnolia Rouge; 4- Ruth Eileen Photography via Brides; 5- Anneli Marinovich Photography/SouthBound Bride/Boutique Blooms via Wedding Chicks; 6- Danielle Capito/Lovelyfest Events/Jenny McNiece via Le Magnifique; 7- Stacy Able Photography/Diana via Style Me Pretty; 8- Michael Radford Photography/Tinge/Tessa Shane via Grey Likes Weddings; 9- Sarah Gormley Photography via Wedding Party; 10- Karla Korn/Urban Vintage/Botanical Bliss via Wedding Chicks; 11- Jose Villa/Poppies And Posies via Style Me Pretty; 12- Angie Silvy Photography/Myee Events/Margo Keegan/Lucia Kos via Style Me Pretty; 13- Millie Benbow via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings; 14- Ozzy Garcia Photography/Beauty in the Making via Once Wed; 15- Awake Photography/F. Dellit Designs via Style Me Pretty; 16- Melanie Gabrielle Photography/Anthology Co. via The Bridal Theory; 17- Love Me Do Photography/Jess Canovas/Love N Fresh Flowers via Green Wedding Shoes; 18- Jenny Steffens; 19- Rebecca Hollis Photography/Alisa Lewis Event Design/Habitat Events via Ruffled; 20- Connie Whitlock/Isabelle Kline Design/Cori Cook via Hey Wedding Lady
*Links in bold denote affiliate links. The cost to you remains the same, but SBB may receive a commission for any sales made.
- Farmers Market Sign by The Green Elephant Shop
- Farm to Table Letterpress Wedding Invitation by Moon Tree Press
- Veggie Tote Bag Favor by PCB Home
- Wood Berry Baskets by Bottle Cap Co.
- Mini Chalkboard Signs by Party Spin
- Vintage Unused Postage Stamps by AxmxZ
- Baker’s Twine Cording
- Baking Rubber Stamp by Substation Paperie
- Farmer’s Market Chalkboard Sign by Lily and Val
- Handmade Wicker Basket by Definitely Green
- Double-Sided Wedding Sign by Damrell Designs LLC
- Burlap Table Number by Rustic House Of Glitter
- Printable SUNFLOWER Seed Packet Favor by Sunnyside Print Party
- Rustic Wedding Menu Template by Minty Paperie Shop