Hello friends, how has your weekend been? I am still in manic catching up from my month off phase, but took some time to celebrate my Dad’s birthday with him this weekend, which was awesome, as I am almost never home in SA for birthdays! Anyway, I still have a TON to do, so I won’t make this long – just to wish you a fab week and hope you enjoy all my web finds! ;)
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- Oh I do love a bride in bright lipstick. This one pulls off the look perfectly.
- This coral peony bouquet is perfection!
- ADORE this beach shoot with dreamy gowns and florals
- How sweet is this ruffles + garlands ceremony backdrop? Love the rest of the wedding too.
I’ve just realised three of those links came from the same blog (my fave these days) – what can I say, 100 Layer Cake ladies, loving your work! You can see more of my current wedding crushes (from a range of sources…) in the SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
Before I get into the week that was here, I have to ask, have you filled in your reader questionnaire yet? I would LOVE to hear your say on what you think works here, and what you would like to see more of/improve. It really does make a difference, I listen to my readers!
There’s a special survey for wedding suppliers, so please click here if that’s you!
Here’s what was on the blog this week:
- I am loving the colours in this sweet ice cream pastel inspiration board
- Tuesday was National Braai Day, so we looked at braai/BBQ weddings to celebrate
- You were all over these beautiful cascade bouquets – if you missed them once, don’t miss them again!
- Rosa Clara 2014 = so much gorgeousness
- A fun, relaxed wedding to round off the week
- Didn’t you love these bridesmaid dress and bouquet pairings?
♥ NEW SPONSORS
Show some love to our fab new sponsors! A big welcome to…
See you all back here tomorrow!