No ways you guys. It was bad enough that it was September, like, YESTERDAY, but now it’s already halfway through? Oh, I give up. I may as well start on the Christmas carols. Anyway, before I start going on about time rushing by, it’s worth taking a moment to look back at the week that was and all the beautiful inspiration that was to be found there! Here’s my roundup…
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- SUPER excited to see the incredible shoot b.loved Weddings put together for The Editorial Wedding over on Ruffled this week! You’ll be seeing more from the shoot here on SBB very soon, and some new developments on the workshop front too!
- Beautiful, beautiful dresses
- Romance meets graphic meets sparkle. I DIE for this wedding.
- Aren’t turquoise and pink just the pretties combo?
You can see more of my current wedding crushes in the SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
It was a week of inspiration, in all the colours of Pantone’s Spring 2014 collection. Here’s what you might have missed this last week:
- We kicked off with Placid Blue & Paloma (soft blue & grey)
- Then it was all yellow with Freesia & Sand
- On Tuesday we had an inspiration board break, in time for a gorgeous country pastel wedding…
- … and a beach styled shoot from no less than Jose Villa. Dream. Fulfilled.
- On Wednesday morning I introduced you to the full Pantone Spring 2014 range…
- …then focused on Placid Blue & Hemlock (a soft blue and green combo that you went BANANAS for on Facebook!)
- …as well as Pantone’s top colour pick for spring, Dazzling Blue.
- On Thursday we were inspired by a beautiful, elegant and opulent Downton Abbey styled shoot
- Friday brought etiquette advice, in the form of ‘who pays for the bridal shower/hen night?‘
- …and finally, we rounded up our inspiration board fest with Radiant Orchid & Hemlock.
- Oh, and PS, I’m in the Fairlady Bride. :)))))
See you all back here tomorrow, where it all starts again! ;)