Hello lovelies – how has your weekend been? This year is racing along to its close – I can’t believe I am already planning editorial for 2014! Ack. But before we let time rush by too much, let’s stop and smell the roses. Or at least, stop and appreciate a little of the loveliness that has been on the blogs this week. But you guys, if you really want to see a proper GORGEOUS lot of inspiration this week, look out for the latest issue of Magnolia Rouge. I have seen a sneak peek, and it is seriously amazing! Anyway, for now, here are my top picks from the week…
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- Beautiful dresses, beautiful inspiration
- Ah proteas, never fail to perk me up!
- How much do I love this chalkboard placemat printable?
- Tuscan wedding style I love. This cake? I WANT.
Remember – you can see more of my current wedding swoons on the SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
And here’s the goodness we hosted here on SBB:
- Botanical and blush inspiration board
- You all LOVED this sparkly gold and blue wedding, and so do I!
- A glam rock twist on the traditional wedding
- Glitter party! Bridal shower to be specific. Now who doesn’t like the sound of a glitter shower? ;)
- Rain rain go away. Or don’t – we’ve got you covered with these top tips for rainy day weddings
♥ NEW SPONSORS
Show some love to our fab new sponsors! A big welcome to…
Happy Sunday night folks! xox