Hello lovelies! How has your week been? It has been flu central in our house – yuck – although fortunately seem to be over it now. And just in time for Valentine’s week, which is going to be our biggest, bumper-iest, week of Lurve on SBB, EVER. I have so much romantic content just ready and waiting for you guys, I can’t wait to share it! First, here are my weekly favourites from around the wedding blogosphere.
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- Loving these hanging wreaths! From Jackie Wonders Photography via Green Wedding Shoes
- Beautiful winter wedding inspiration with a woodland touch. From Jacque Lynn Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs
- This ’80s pop theme wedding is so gorgeous and unusual, right down to the hundred and thousands cake! From Ariane Moshayedi Photography via 100 Layer Cake
- More than a little obsessed by these beautiful blush dresses! From Jose Villa Photography via Style Me Pretty
As always, you can keep up with my blog browsing on SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest throughout the week.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
- Big love for this week’s colour combo of teal, coral and gold leaf
- Our Real Life Bride Stella has a passion for beautiful cakes
- Elegant and romantic rainy day wedding in Elgin
- A bridal shoot based on the myth of Persephone
- A touch of glitter at this super stylish modern romantic wedding
- And speaking of sparkle… did someone say sequin runners?
- A day at the circus engagement shoot
- An elegant wedding in the mountains of Namibia
- Wedding dresses for hourglass shaped brides
♥ NEW SPONSORS
Our week of love begins tomorrow – see you there!