Evening friends! Hope you have had a lovely Sunday! In between dying of heat (Durban in January, no joke), I have been getting next week’s loveliness ready for y’all – can’t wait to share. But in the meantime, here’s a quick look back at everything I’ve loved in the week just gone.
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- ADORE this beach wedding with a glittering gold dress paired with a boho veil. Wow. From Dixie Pixel via 100 Layer Cake
- A BHLDN dress and a single bloom magnolia bouquet – just gorgeous. From Lene Photography via Magnolia Rouge
- Love these cute patootie chair signs a la Jack Johnson. From Paperlily Photography via Style Me Pretty
- I see the travel theme is going strong – you loved this pin from a travel-themed wedding that makes a great escort card idea. From Danielle Capito Photography via Wedding Chicks
As always, you can keep up with my blog browsing on SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest throughout the week.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
In my reader’s survey last year, you asked for more real weddings, and that’s just what I’ve been working hard to bring you! As well as other fab features, of course. This week we featured four absolutely gorgeous weddings – which was your favourite?
- A forest fantasy inspiration board to celebrate one of the year’s hottest trends
- Gorgeous shabby chic reception styling from Stella, our Real Life Bride
- Ndoni & David’s red and blue wedding was a game changer – don’t miss it!
- Nautical and very, very nice. Who says you have to be beside the seaside to enjoy this wedding theme?
- Speaking of seasides, we broke down the components of five more gorgeous beach wedding tablescapes
- Rustic and lovely, with fynbos bouquets and garlands on the ceiling – love this wedding!
- A bit of colourful winter wedding inspiration
- Soft blush beauty in this lovely and classic wedding
- A horse a meadow, and a beautiful Sareh Nouri dress!
♥ NEW SPONSORS
A great big welcome to the fab Vizion Photo, our brand new sponsor!
See you all back here on the blog tomorrow :)