Hey brideys, how has your Sunday been? I have been having a lazy day, catching up on sleep and working off a little whisky hangover from a Burns Night party I was invited to last night. Haggis, speeches and poetry, the whole deal – so fun! I hope you all have been having a good weekend, whatever you’ve been doing. Time now though to look at all the pretties from around the web on what has been an exceptionally lovely week.
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- Gorgeous wedding with gorgeous bouquets (proteas!) and ombre details from Dear To My Art via 100 Layer Cake
- Love the glamorous mismatching on these bridesmaids, don’t you? From KT Merry via Style Me Pretty
- A fantastic sign created with string art and paint – such an unusual reception backdrop! From Chase Kettl/Jasmine Fitzwilliam via Belle Amour
- Holy floral gorgeousness! How amazing is this wreath? From Caroline Gould/Ross Dean via b.loved
As always, you can check out the SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest throughout the week for my favourite finds from around the web.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
We had loads of loveliness to share right here on SBB too this week…
- A pretty modern palette of dove grey and rose gold
- Our Real Life Bride is on a dress hunt!
- Navy stripes, mixed metals (copper, love!) and a cute little own motif were some of the highlights of this wedding
- Five fabulous tables on a beach theme broken down into their components and DIYs
- An organic farm-to-table style wedding at Babylonstoren
- Lace runners, sigh!
- Colour and fun were the watchwords for this wedding
- Che bella! Love the Tuscan style of this shoot
- Up and coming local designer Casey Jeanne shares some of her newest dresses
- The second half of our Top 10 honeymoon destinations for 2014
♥ NEW SPONSORS
Show some love to our fab new sponsors! A big welcome to…
Let’s do it all again next week, same time, same place ;)