Hello my lovelies! How has your weekend been? I have been busily working away launching our new directory and getting the posts ready for next week so that I can outwit those darn load shedding blackouts, and better yet so that I can take a long weekend off from Thursday – heading to Plett with my girls from high school and I can.not. WAIT! But I had to stop by and remind you of the goodness that we saw on the blog this week as well as the goodness around the web!
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
- I love me some city chic style, and this shoot with Inbal Dror gowns is GORGEOUS. Parisa Weddings via Bridal Musings
- Who says a menu board can’t also get in on the pretty? onelove photography via Style Me Pretty
- Loved this anniversary shoot by a team of talented South African vendors spotted on GWS this week! Adene Photography via Green Wedding Shoes
- As always, the new Magnolia Rouge Magazine blew me away – especially this breathtaking beach cover shoot! Erich McVey via Magnolia Rouge
Don’t forget you can keep up with everything I love during the week on the SBB’s Weekly Faves board on Pinterest.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
- I am loving baby blues – especially in this week’s Wedgwood inspired board
- Our RLB talks decor
- Love, love, love the Delft decor motif in this lovely wedding!
- Farm and rustic brides take note – this is how it’s done!
- A piggy theme, pastels, and a showstopper of an illusion lace dress.
- A fun little DIY for travel-loving brides and grooms
- Statement back and illusion necklines – our fave bridesmaid trend ever?
See you for another week of inspiration here tomorrow!