Happy Sunday friends! What have you got up to? Yesterday I ventured out to East London (I hate East London, I feel like everyone who walks past is cooler than me) for the London Wedding Emporium, a brand new wedding fair. My friend Louise of b.loved was exhibiting her awesome styling services in the prettiest stand imaginable, so I got to help out a bit and see some other wedding friends and services. It’s only a few pounds entrance, so definitely worth a visit if you’re in the area today! After that I spent the evening eating yummy salmon and polishing off a bottle of red with my friend Jodi, but today I plan to spend curled up with my laptop and a hot cup of something – it’s cold out there!
♥ WEEKLY FAVES
Are you following SBB on Pinterest yet? If so, do! You’ll find all kinds of awesome, including my weekly favourites which this week included…
- Holy boho amazingness with this roadtrip elopement
- Vintage licence plates as table numbers – LOVE
- A test tube chandelier – SO pretty!
- Sparkly stationery – and it’s DIY!
♥ WEDDING NEWS
- UK photographer i.am.tamryn (who’s one of our lovely SBB brides!) is offering portrait sessions in Cape Town for only R950 in September. Check out her facebook page for details.
♥ SOUTHBOUND ROUND-UP
So much pretty on SBB this week – here’s what you shouldn’t miss:
- Pink and gold with a touch of ballet beauty
- Groom style roundup from our Real Life Bride
- An African-themed celebration in KZN with protea bouquets and animal print bridesmaids
- Sweet boho engagement
- A gorgeous country vintage wedding with a grey dress
- Blushing Bride proteas are just the loveliest!
- Shabby chic + Parisian glam = a French affair
- An outdoor dancefloor and chandeliers in the trees
- Elbeth Gillis’ beautiful new collection
- Chalkboard gets a new lease of life combined with coral
♥ WELCOME NEW SPONSORS
The week wouldn’t be complete without a shoutout to our fabulous new sponsors – please take a moment to check them out!